We are looking for a Technician (m / f) to join our team.
WHO ARE WE?
We are INETEC – a high-tech company that designs, develops and manufactures robots, instruments, software, controllers and probes. One of the most recent challenges we are working on is the development of the neurosurgical robot NERO in the field of medical robotics. We are also active in the aerospace industry with our robots and probes, which are used for automatic testing of vital parts of aircraft turbines.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR MAIN TASKS:
- production of components and probes according to documentation and instructions
- soldering, assembling, mounting and wiring probes, other devices and equipment
- maintenance and repair of components, devices and equipment
- testing of components, assemblies and probes
- providing feedback and updating internal technical documentation
- performing other technical tasks as needed.
MORE ABOUT YOU:
- university degree in the field of electrical engineering or a related field is advantage
- experience with electronic circuits - soldering, wiring, testing, electronics
- fine motor skills and knowledge of workshop tools
- meticulousness and tidiness
- desire to learn and master new skills.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- working on demanding and exciting projects that enable rapid professional advancement
- working with experts in the field of mechanics, electronics, software that provides numerous opportunities for learning and developing new skills
- temporarary employment contract with the possibility of extension to permanent contract.
Apply by sending your resume to:email@example.com