Have you ever thought about developing new solutions in the medical, aerospace and nuclear field? To be more precise, you could have a chance to work on a software for robot manipulation, instrument communication and more.
Are you ready to launch your career in the robotics industry?
We are looking for a Software Developer (m/f) to join our Software Development team.
Who are we?
We are INETEC – a high tech company that designs, develops and produces robots, instruments, software, controllers and probes. One of the recent challenges we are currently working on is the development of a neurosurgical robot NERO in the field of medical robotics. We are also present in the aerospace industry with our robots and probes, these are used for automatic examinations of turbine blades and roots.
What will be your main tasks:
- become a crucial part in programming software for the medical and aerospace industry as well as nuclear power plants
- creating software for eddy current probes
- collect, process and visually present robot and probe data from the instruments
- analyze data
- establish algorithms for automatic detection of flaws from signals received from testing components in the aerospace industry as well as nuclear power plants and integrating them into INETEC analytical software
- develop detailed data reports.
More about you:
- university degree in the field of Computer engineering or similar
- proficient in English (written and spoken)
- excellent knowledge of OO programming
- good knowledge of WPF
- affinity for team work
- desire to learn and master new skills
- desirable, but not essential:
- knowledge of GIT
- excellent knowledge of C# and willingness to learn
- work autonomy when working on large projects.
What we offer?
- work with highly skilled experts in the fields of electronics, software and mechanics
- innovation driven culture where employees are supported in turning their innovative ideas into marketable products and solutions
- career development plans.
Apply for this position by sending your CV to email@example.com