You could be the one to develop probes and instruments used in the nuclear, healthcare and aerospace industry all over the world!
Are you ready for a career at INETEC?
We are looking for a Senior Probes Technician (m/f) to join our team.
Who are we?
We are INETEC – a high tech company that designs, develops and produces robotic systems, instruments, software, controllers and probes. For more than 30 years INETEC has been providing leading-edge technology and services in the nuclear and space industry as well as in the field of medical robotics. We work on the ITER project (International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor), which is an international nuclear fusion engineering project and the greatest scientific project in the world. At INETEC we work on various robotics and non-destructive testing projects within the space program. The foundation of all our new products is passion for new technologies. Our company´s most important resources are our members, their knowledge, values and motivation. Together we contribute to creating reliable future.
What will be your main tasks?
- probe production, which includes probe soldering, assembling and wiring
- probe testing
- participating in test probe development for the development team
- participating in the preparation of probes for inspection (packing, checking)
- assembling micro coaxial cables
- gathering information for the production technology development
- planning and ordering spare parts and consumables
- participating in nuclear power plant inspections
- preparing project and technical documentation, technical manuals and product procedures in accordance with quality standards
More about you:
- secondary education (electrical engineering or related field)
- advantage: higher education in the field of engineering
- advantage: experience in assembling electronic boards and SMD components
- advantage: developed mechanical and motor skills
- meticulousness and orderliness
- inclination toward teamwork
- willingness to learn and acquire new skills
What do we offer?
- working with highly qualified experts in the field of electrical engineering, software development and mechanical engineering
- innovation-driven culture where employees support each other in turning their innovative ideas into marketable products and solutions
- working in an international and multicultural market
- inspiring and comfortable work environment
- upgrading knowledge and acquiring new skills
- flexible work arrangement, competitive compensation package, lunch, paid transportation, annual bonuses, and professional development options