We are continually growing day by day, and would like to complement our team with an enthusiastic person who would work in an innovative and dynamic environment as a Sales Engineer.
Are you ready to start your career at INETEC ?
We are looking for a Sales Engineer (m/f) to join our team.
Who are we?
We are INETEC – a high tech company that designs, develops and produces robotic systems, instruments, software, controllers and probes. For more than 30 years INETEC has been providing leading-edge technology and services in the nuclear and space industry as well as in the field of medical robotics. We work on the ITER project (International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor), which is an international nuclear fusion engineering project and the greatest scientific project in the world. At INETEC we work on various robotics and non-destructive testing projects within the space program. The foundation of all our new products is passion for new technologies. Our company´s most important resources are our members, their knowledge, values and motivation. Together we contribute to creating reliable future.
What will be your main tasks:
- takes part in the product life cycle overview preparation (knowledge of our product portfolio is a prerequisite)
- maintains databases with information on products, prices and clients
- participates in monitoring product profitability and suggests activities with the goal of increasing profitability
- analyses and keeps track of market and user information and collects data on competitive products and services
- takes part in creating a network of distributors/representatives of INETEC's products (ET and UT portfolio)
- responsible for maintaining good business relationships with business partners
- takes part in creating tender applications and offers and checks them before sending to buyers
- participates in creating contract drafts and checking offer and order conditions
More about you:
- university degree (minimum Bachelor degree) in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related fields
- 2 years of experience in sales engineering
- proficient in English (written and spoken)
- professional and responsible attitude towards work
- affinity for team work
- organization and time management skills
- desire to learn and master new skills
- class B driver’s license
- meticulous, detail-oriented, systematic and focused on task completion
What do we offer:
- working with highly qualified experts in the field of electrical engineering, software development and mechanical engineering
- an innovation-driven culture in which employees are supported in turning their innovative ideas into marketable products and solutions
- working in an international and multicultural market
- inspiring and comfortable work environment
- upgrading your knowledge and acquiring new skills
- flexible work arrangement, competitive compensation package, lunch, paid transportation, annual bonuses, and professional development options
Apply by sending your CV to: email@example.com