Are safety and quality a priority in everything you do? Are you looking for a step-up in your career where you are the one setting standards to help us improve?
With this specific role we want to further strengthen the development and improvement of quality planning, quality assurance and quality control within our project processes by providing professional support and guidance on these matters.
We are looking for a QA/QC Expert (m/f) to join our team in Zagreb, Croatia.
What will you do?
- acts independently as a quality management representative on site as needed
- acts independently as the employer's authorized representative for safety at work and implements the occupational safety
- responsible for infrastructure maintenance with emphasis on critical elements (fire alarm, pressure vessels, fire extinguishers, boiler rooms)
- responsible for the design and development phases (assessment of QA requirements, verification and determination of acceptability / validation pertinent to each design and development phase)
- responsible for monitoring changes in standards and implementing them during recertification (ASME NQA-1, ISO, 10CFR50)
- responsible for the organization of inter-laboratory comparisons according to ISO 17025: 2017
- monitors technological tests at suppliers for critical components
- responsible for planning, preparing and conducting audits and inspections within the organization and on site
- responsible for planning, preparation and implementation of external quality control at other organizations, is responsible for supplier development
- responsible for non-compliance reports and audit reports
- responsible for issuing, revising if necessary and supervising all organization documents and quality assurance documents
- responsible for issuing final reports, procedures, instructions and drafts
- responsible for the preparation and publication of quality manuals
- establishes and maintains a document classification system
- responsible for identification and safe storage of original and quality assurance documents as well as distribution of valid audit to document holders
- responsible for valid certifications of the organization's personnel and equipment
- responsible for valid health certificates of staff in the organization
- responsible for the orders with quality requirements of the organization
- responsible for drafting proposals for reducing defects / complaints and increasing quality from own production and within the production of suppliers
- monitors and implements new technologies and technical achievements in the systems of existing and future INETEC products and processes
- responsible for preparing QA reports for customers, studies, project and / or technical documents, technical instructions and procedures and other documents
- prepares semi-annual and final annual reports
Who are we looking for?
We would love to meet a candidate with the following experience and skills:
- bachelor's or master’s degree, ideally in mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, production technology or a similar discipline
- prior work experience in similar industries and positions
- proactive mindset and able to identify core issues, find a solution and set a standard that helps prevent or mitigate the problem
- experience with certifications ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO/IEC 17025 as well as ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code, 10CFR21 and 10CFR50 quality assurance criteria for nuclear power plants will be considered as a plus
- affinity for processes, are a strong communicator and have a confident manner
- developed interpersonal skills, strong communication and moderation skills as well as presentation skills
- distinctive experience and knowledge in the most common tools of quality, process and project management
- due to the international nature of the tasks, a good command of English and willingness to travel are required
What do we offer?
- working with highly qualified experts in the field of electronics, software development and mechanical engineering
- working in an international and multicultural market
- inspiring and comfortable work environment
- upgrading your knowledge and acquiring new skills
- career development plans
If you are looking for a fast-paced and innovative environment, this is the job for you! Apply for this position by sending your updated CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org Your application will be treated as confidential.