Procurement Specialist (m/f)
Negotiations with suppliers, procurement… are your strong points?
We’re looking forward to your contribution to creating the future with new robotic patents!
ARE YOU READY TO START A CAREER IN PROCUREMENT IN ROBOTICS?
We are looking for a Procurement Specialist (m/f) to join our team.
Who are we?
We are INETEC - a high-tech company that designs, develops and manufactures robots, instruments, software, controllers and probes. One of the last challenges we are working on is the development of the neurosurgical robot NERO in the field of medical robotics. We are also present in the aerospace industry with our robots and probes, which are used to automatically test vital parts of aircraft turbines.
What will be your main tasks:
- preparation and implementation of tenders for the selection of suppliers, negotiation of commercial terms, agreement on technical details regarding the procurement of goods and services
- search and identification of potential suppliers drafting,
- evaluation and implementation of contracts
- conducting analyzes in the field of procurement
- maintaining relationships with suppliers
More about you:
- faculty degree
- advantage: technical faculty
- at least five years of experience in related jobs
- good command of English in speech and writing
- propensity for teamwork
- professional and responsible approach to work
- excellent organizational skills and time management skills
- desire to learn and master new skills
What do we offer:
- an innovation-driven culture in which employees are supported in turning their innovative ideas into marketable products and solutions
- work in an innovative team of experts
- stimulating and pleasant working atmosphere improving existing and acquiring new knowledge and skills
- career development plans.
Apply by sending your resume to:email@example.com