Are you an open, organized and detail-oriented person? We are looking for an Office Manager to organize and coordinate INETEC’s administrative duties and office procedures.
Are you ready to launch your career at INETEC?
We are looking for an Office Manager (m/f) to join our team.
Who are we?
We are INETEC – a high tech company that designs, develops and produces robotic systems, instruments, software, controllers and probes. For almost 35 years INETEC has been providing leading-edge technology and services in the nuclear and space industry as well as in the field of medical robotics. We work on the ITER project (International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor), which is an international nuclear fusion engineering project and the greatest scientific project in the world. At INETEC we work on various robotics and non-destructive testing projects within the space program. The foundation of all our new products is passion for new technologies. Our company´s most important resources are our members, their knowledge, values and motivation. Together we contribute to creating reliable future.
What will you do?
Administration and coordination:
- Organize office operations and procedures, preparing payroll and designing filing Systems
- Managing and obtaining VISA, CICPA pass and Wages Protection System (WPS)
- Define and implement internal office/administrative procedures
- Maintain the office space and cooperate with external contractors
- Organize business trips (accommodation, transfer, rent-a-car…)
- Coordinate employee administration (vacation, sick leaves, travel orders)
- Provide support in the onboarding of new employees
- Coordinate cleaning and logistic staff
- Manage Office budgets and costs
- Incoming and outgoing mail from the company
- Order and monitor all necessary office supplies and inventory
- Organize health and safety documentation
Who are we looking for?
We’d love to meet a candidate with the following experience and skills:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in office management, administrative or assistant positions
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree (preferably in social sciences or economics, but not mandatory)
- Knowledge of UAE Employment process and Labor Law
- Experience in HR Systems, ERP
- Strong organizational and planning skills and proactivity
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Very good written and verbal communication and English language skills
- Open-minded, positive personality with excellent interpersonal skills
- Driver’s license
Apply by sending your CV to: email@example.com