Have you ever thought about how you could build a robotic system? You could be the one to build manipulators and new patents in the field of robotics.
Are you ready to start your career in robotics ?
We are looking for a Mechanical Technician (m/f) to join our production team.
Who are we?
We are INETEC – a high tech company that designs, develops and produces robotic systems, instruments, software, controllers and probes. For more than 30 years INETEC has been providing leading-edge technology and services in the nuclear and space industry as well as in the field of medical robotics. We work on the ITER project (International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor), which is an international nuclear fusion engineering project and the greatest scientific project in the world. At INETEC we work on various robotics and non-destructive testing projects within the space program. The foundation of all our new products is passion for new technologies. Our company´s most important resources are our members, their knowledge, values and motivation. Together we contribute to creating reliable future.
What will be your main tasks?
- manipulator testing and assembly
- assembly of pneumatics
- cooperation in manipulator iterations with mechanical designers
- manipulator preparation for inspection (packing, checking)
- participation in inspection (acquisition – gathering inspection data using software, manipulator management, equipment packing)
- preparation of project and technical documentation, technical manuals and product procedures in accordance with quality standards
More about you:
- secondary education
- advantage: tertiary education in electrical engineering or a related field
- experience in electronic board assembly - soldering, wiring, performance testing, electronics repair
- developed motor skills and good usage of workshop tools
- meticulousness and orderliness
- willingness to face new challenges, learn and acquire new skills
What do we offer?
- working with highly qualified experts in the field of electrical engineering, software development and mechanical engineering
- innovation-driven culture where employees support each other in turning their innovative ideas into marketable products and solutions
- working in an international and multicultural market
- inspiring and comfortable work environment
- flexible work arrangement, competitive compensation package, lunch, paid transportation, annual bonuses, and professional development options