Mechanical Designer in Robotics (m/f)
How about bringing your skills in designing industrial robotics systems to the next level with our leading-edge team and technology?
We are looking for a Mechanical Designer in Robotics (m/f) to join our team.
Who are we?
We are INETEC - a high-tech company that designs, develops and manufactures robots, instruments, software, controllers and probes. One of the last challenges we are working on is the development of the neurosurgical robot NERO in the field of medical robotics. We are also present in the aerospace industry with our robots and probes, which are used to automatically test vital parts of aircraft turbines.
What will be your main tasks:
- design of machine elements while adhering to the basic principles of mechanical design
- development and design of control systems for electric motor / pneumatic drives
- development and design of industrial robotics systems and subsystems
- preparation of mechanical calculations, analysis of functionality, safety, reliability, durability and economy of products
- drafting technical standards and procedures in accordance with QA / QC
- participation in project verification and validation
More about you:
- university degree in Mechanical Engineering or related fields
- at least 5 years of experience in mechanical designing
- advantage: advanced knowledge and experience with Inventor
- good command of English in speech and writing
- propensity for team work
- desire to learn and master new skills
What do we offer:
- an innovation-driven culture in which employees are supported in turning their innovative ideas into marketable products and solutions
- work in an innovative team of experts
- stimulating and pleasant working atmosphere
- improvement of existing and acquisition of new knowledge and skills
- career development plans
Apply by sending your resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org