Are you an open and proactive person who likes to work with people and learn new things? Join our ambitious team in the Human Resources Department in Zagreb and collaborate with colleagues working around the world.
Are you ready for a career at INETEC?
We are looking for a Human Resources Associate (m/f) to join our team.
Who are we?
We are INETEC – a high tech company that designs, develops and produces robotic systems, instruments, software, controllers and probes. For almost 35 years INETEC has been providing leading-edge technology and services in the nuclear industry, and we are also present in the space industry and the field of medical robotics. We work on the ITER project (International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor), which is an international nuclear fusion engineering project and the greatest scientific project in the world. At INETEC we work on various robotics and non-destructive testing projects within the space program. The foundation of all our new products is passion for new technologies. Our company´s most important resources are our members, their knowledge, values and motivation. Together we contribute to creating reliable future.
What will be your main tasks?
- participates in the selection and recruitment process (contacting candidates, updating databases, participating in candidate testing)
- collects documentation for employment, registers and deregisters employees at HZMO and HZZO
- prepares and sends records for payroll, awards and scholarships
- participates in the onboarding and exit process
- participates in the implementation of work performance management (preparation of forms)
- participates in the preparation of research of organizational culture and employee satisfaction and motivation
- participates in the implementation of organizational development
- participates in the realization of educational and development programs and processes of employee career development
- participates in keeping daily and monthly employee records and monitoring attendance and working time
- participates in maintaining and updating personal files of employees (document search, digitization)
- ensures compliance with the labor law and internal acts
- responsible for performing administrative tasks of employment and the status of employees (contracts, annexes)
- participates in the implementation of the employer branding strategy
More about you:
We’d love to meet a candidate with the following experience and skills:
- university degree preferably within social sciences or economics
- at least 3 years of experience at similar jobs
- Practical knowledge of the employment process and labor law
- knowledge of the MS Office package
- proficient in English (written and spoken)
- knowledge of the HR systems and software (HRNET)
- positive and constructive attitude
- analytical approach and attention to detail and meticulousness
- ability to work on multiple tasks at the same time and setting priorities
- excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with people in all positions and departments
What do we offer?
- working with highly qualified experts in the field of electrical engineering, software development and mechanical engineering
- working in an international and multicultural market
- upgrading knowledge and acquiring new skills
- competitive compensation package, paid lunch and transportation and professional development options
Apply by sending your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org