Are you an open and proactive people person and a knowledge-seeker? Join our ambitious Human Resources team in Zagreb and cooperate with our colleagues working on the field all around the world.
Are you ready to start your career at INETEC ?
We are looking for an HR Generalist (m/f) to join our team.
Who are we?
We are INETEC – a high tech company that designs, develops and produces robotic systems, instruments, software, controllers and probes. For more than 30 years INETEC has been providing leading-edge technology and services in the nuclear and space industry as well as in the field of medical robotics. We work on the ITER project (International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor), which is an international nuclear fusion engineering project and the greatest scientific project in the world. At INETEC we work on various robotics and non-destructive testing projects within the space program. The foundation of all our new products is passion for new technologies. Our company´s most important resources are our members, their knowledge, values and motivation. Together we contribute to creating reliable future.
What will be your main tasks:
- Leading an end-to-end recruitment process;
- Manage and update HR databases with different information such as new hires, terminations, sick leaves, warnings, vacations, and days off,
- Help in payroll management,
- Prepare, manage and store paperwork for HR policies and procedures,
- HR administration maintenance (contracts, migration issues);
- HR coordination throughout different entities;
- Employees support/onboarding/off-boarding;
- Benefits administration.
- Executing various internal and external educations
- Identifying opportunities for improving ways of working within the HR team
- Ensuring excellent support for the following HR processes: master data and reporting, reward and recognition, etc
More about you:
- University degree
- 1-3 year of relevant HR experience
- Practical knowledge of the Croatian labor law
- Positive and constructive attitude
- Analytical mindset
- Detail-oriented and meticulous
- Ability to multitask
- Strong verbal and written language skills in English (B2 at least)
- Strong process focus and drive for results
- Working knowledge of HR systems and software
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with people at different levels, including senior staff members
What do we offer:
- working with highly qualified experts in the field of electrical engineering, software development and mechanical engineering
- an innovation-driven culture in which employees are supported in turning their innovative ideas into marketable products and solutions
- working in an international and multicultural market
- inspiring and comfortable work environment
- upgrading your knowledge and acquiring new skills
- flexible work arrangement, competitive compensation package, lunch, paid transportation, annual bonuses, and professional development options
Apply by sending your CV to: email@example.com