Are you an open and proactive person who likes to work with people and learn new things? Join our ambitious team in the General Affairs Department in Zagreb and collaborate with colleagues working around the world.
Are you ready for a career at INETEC?
We are looking for General Affairs Associate (m/f) to join our team.
Who are we?
We are INETEC – a high tech company that designs, develops and produces robotic systems, instruments, software, controllers and probes. For almost 35 years INETEC has been providing leading-edge technology and services in the nuclear industry, and we are also present in the space industry and the field of medical robotics. We work on the ITER project (International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor), which is an international nuclear fusion engineering project and the greatest scientific project in the world. At INETEC we work on various robotics and non-destructive testing projects within the space program. The foundation of all our new products is passion for new technologies. Our company´s most important resources are our members, their knowledge, values and motivation. Together we contribute to creating reliable future.
What will be your main tasks?
- Responsible for documentation preparation for offer and contract assessment, archiving and updating offers, contracts and other archived documentation
- Keeps record of documents
- Supports the CEO with the organization and coordination of meetings and other activities
- Responsible for accommodation and transportation organization on business trips of employees, clients and external associates according to defined rules
- Responsible for documentation preparation for issuing visas
- Responsible for physical examination organization
- Organizes, orders and keeps track of records for mobile and landline phones and makes sure equipment is received
- Responsible for receiving and sending mail, keeping track of fax messages and the “Invoice” mailbox
- Responsible for receiving calls to the company phone and keeping intercom and door open during working hours
- Responsible for hosting guests and event organization
- Responsible for delivery organization and issuing travel documents
- Makes sure company vehicles are in working order and are well-equipped as well as that technical inspection is carried out, gas is supplied and goods are transported and delivered
- Other tasks within the domain of general affairs
More about you:
The candidate should have the following experience and skills:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in office management, administrative or assistant positions
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (preferably in social sciences or economics)
- Strong organizational and planning skills and proactivity
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Very good written and verbal communication and English language skills
- Open-minded, positive personality with excellent interpersonal skills
What do we offer?
- Working with highly qualified experts in the field of electronics, software development and mechanical engineering
- Working in an international and multicultural market
- Inspiring and comfortable work environment
- Upgrading your knowledge and acquiring new skills
- Career development plans
- Food allowance
- Coffee, tea and fruit
- Travel allowance
- Annual health check-up
- Team building
- Easter and Christmas bonus
- Performance bonus
Apply by sending your CV to: email@example.com