Have you ever wonder how to optimize a robotic system? To be more precise, you could have a chance to design and model probes and be among first in the world with a new robotic patent.
So, are you ready to launch your career in the robotics industry?
We are looking for R&D Engineer for Probes (m/f) to join our R&D team.
Who are we?
We are INETEC – a high tech company that designs, develops and produces robots, instruments, software, controllers and probes. One of the recent challenges we are working on is the development of a neurosurgical robot NERO in the field of medical robotics industry. We are also present in the aerospace industry with our robot and probes, these are used for automatic examinations of turbine blades and roots.
What will be your main tasks:
- become a crucial part in designing and developing eddy current probes along with robotic systems for medical and aerospace industry, as well as nuclear power plants
- develop and upgrade mathematical modeling for probes
- depending on your knowledge and interest you will research the field of electromagnetism while modelling probes
- establish and improve solutions based on experimental system testing and materials testing
- develop detailed design documentation
- propose and carry out new probes' features.
More about you:
- university degree in the fields of Electronics, Automation, Mechanical Engineering, Physics or related fields
- proficient in English (written and spoken)
- basic knowledge of electromagnetism
- affinity for team work
- desire to learn and master new skills
- desirable, but not essential:
-knowledge of CAD design
-experience with Printed circuit board design.
What we offer?
- work with highly skilled experts in the fields of, electronics, software and mechanics
- innovation driven culture where employees are supported in turning their innovative ideas into marketable products and solutions
- career development plans.
Apply for this position by sending your CV to email@example.com until 23.10.2020.